Stop Smoking Services
Wairarapa Stop Smoking Service
Our Stop Smoking Coaches support individuals and whānau to be smokefree.
The Wairarapa Stop Smoking Service is based at Whaiora. We offer smoking cessation services to anyone living in the Wairarapa. Our support is available across the Wairarapa, and it’s at no cost to the client. We Can Offer:
- Kanohi-ki-te-kanohi – face-to-face support from a qualified Stop Smoking Coach
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) in the form of patches, gum or lozenges
- Hapū Māmā – a programme for pregnant women, expectant fathers, and parents with tamariki up to one year of age.
Our Qualified Stop Smoking Coaches will:
- Work with the client to create a stop smoking plan
- Work collaboratively with internal and external health and social services to help realise the 2025 Smokefree goal